Oh I am running late with the specials this week and
I am yet to take photos so I thought I’d list the specials and then add photos later. Photos now added.
Coles Gluten Free Weekly Specials
- Fantastic Rice Crackers – 99 cents
- Nobby’s Nuts – $2.50
- Coco Pops or Nutri-Grain Liquid Breakfast – 2 for $7…..Special Note: I have not gone mad, I have confirmed with people in the know at Kellogg’s and they assure me that the liquid breakfasts are gluten free and made in a separate plant to where the cereals are made. I have tried them and have had no reaction and I am a coeliac that reacts to the smallest crumb of gluten.
- Almond Breeze – $2.50
- La Zuppa Soup – $3
- Vegie Chips – $1.36
- Yoplait 1 kg Yoghurt – $4
- Black Swan Dips – 2 for $5
- Kraft Peanut Butter 375g – $2.24
- Creative Gourmet Frozen Fruit 300g – $2.72
you can check the current Coles catalogue online here
Woolworths Gluten Free Weekly Specials
- Cocoa Pops and Nutri-Grain Liquid Breakfast – 2 for $6
- Moccona Freeze Dried Coffee 400g – $18
- Nutella 750g – $5
- Smiths Chips(original flavour) or Doritos Corn Chips (original flavour) – $2.50 ea
- Sirena Tuna 185g – $3
- Weis’ Gelato 1 litre – $6
- macro wholefood market dips $3
- Wattle Valley Chunky Dip – $3.50
- Gippsland Yoghurt Twist 750g -$5
- Jalna Yoghurt 500g – $3
- Le Rice Twin Pack – $2.50
- Cadbury Ice Cream 2 litre – $5
You can check Woolworths current catalogue online here
Note: Neither Coles or Woolworths asked me to mention them or their specials. Please remember that each brand or product mentioned is gluten free in my opinion. Please check ingredients to see if they are adequate for your particular needs.
Again, apologies for lack of photos, I cannot take photos at night due to shocking light and if I run out of time during the day, well that’s it until the next day. I will get them up as soon as I can.
***Photos now added!***