Things I Know

Well that was the week that was… it was pretty uneventful for me. How was it for you? I am not sure I know too much this week but I’ll share what I do know

Things I Know

• Ok Coles you have done it to me again, its not just the yoghurt that has gone up, up, up. Coles 500gms block of tasty cheese has gone from $3.98 to $4.39. True it is only 40 cents but they got me on the yoghurt too – what’s next?
  • I am about to become a great aunty. My husband’s nephew’s wife is about to give birth any tick of the clock and we are all very excited! Can’t wait to hold a newborn again…(in case you were wondering my husband is the youngest of 7 and he was 8 when he become an uncle for the first time)
  • I finally started Christmas shopping (including a few great finds online)
  • I have 2 great giveaways happening at the moment, Spooky Buddies Blu-ray/DVD and Protect-A-Bed Mattress Protector
  • and yay to the Reserve Bank to cutting the interest rate a little.
  • linking up to Yay for Home and Things I Know

What do you know?

{code1}

Related Posts with Thumbnails
This entry was posted in me and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Things I Know

1. Grace says:

Wow ! An uncle at 8 ! I was an aunty at 17 and I thought that was young ! Very cool to have a newborn in the family :)

2. kirri says:

Thats interesting that you noticed some price increases at Coles. I was just thinking the same thing this week and thought that perhaps I was imagining things…but perhaps not?

3. permanently amanda says:

Rather thrilled about the interest rate drop myself :)

I do the Easiyo yoghurt because it is generally cheaper, (although I often use Hansell’s mix as it is cheaper again), and I buy cheese from Aldi. This week i had 3 lists, for all three stores, but Coles only had 2 things listed, so I found substitutes as Safeway. Still haven’t bought the veggies though …

4. Definitely yay for the interest rate drop – what a welcome relief!

5. Jess says:

Hello
    Thanks for commenting on my things I know post.

I wasn’t always a Christmas grump,infact I had a Christmas baby 20.12.92 so Christmas has a special feel for me.

I just get panicked by all the work these days and thats why I think argh!

Glad you started your shopping and enjoy the baby cuddles xx

6. Mary Preston says:

I’m one of 7 also. I come in the middle. My brother – the youngest – was an Uncle at 6 years of age. I was an Aunt at 12.

7. Veronica @ Mixed Gems says:

Gotta get into that Christmas shopping. It’ll be here before I know it!

Coming from a large family on my dad’s side there were a lot of those strange cross relationships. In fact, I think one of my nieces (my cousin’s daughter) has a 2 yer old son who would call my 8 month old “Aunty”. Well, that’s how it’s done in Chinese families. I suppose they might be called second cousins or something like that. It can get all confusing.

8. Pingback: Things I Know | Nellbe's Gluten Free Kitchen