Have your organised your Gluten Free Christmas Day menu plan yet? I have based mine on the one I used last year with some additions. I thought I would share them with you.
Breakfast isn’t too hard, just simple gluten free pancakes served with fresh fruit and maple syrup. Plenty of coffee for the adults as we are sure to have an early start.
Lunch and Dinner
Well these are basically the same as lunch is served and if anyone can fit in dinner then they just help themselves to leftovers
Gluten free Nibbles
- Mango chutney dip
- Mexican Layer dip
Gluten Free Mains – all laid out buffet style
- Roast Chicken and ham
- Roast vegetable salad
- Rice Salad
- Curried Egg and Potato Salad
- Green beans and feta
- Zucchini, Mushroom and Carrot Loaf
- Watermelon and Feta Salad (scroll down)
Gluten Free Desserts
- Plum Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Lemon Goo (like a cheesecake, except goo-ier)
- Rocky Road
- Christmas Cookies
I think that should be plenty!
I have seen some other gluten free christmas ideas that you might like so I thought I would share them too.
- My Gluten Free Christmas Menu from last year
- Gluten Free Shortbread – scroll down the post for recipe
- Gluten Free Pavlova if you wish to make your own
- You have to check out this link up by Gluten-free[k], it is a 12 Days of Christmas with some ‘free from’ bloggers where each one links up their own ‘free from’ recipe.
- Gluten free Christmas Tree Meringues
- Allergy Friendly Christmas Recipe ebook by Allergy Save
How are you Christmas plans coming along?