Gourmet Garden extended an invitation for some bloggers to enter a ‘Blog Off/Cook Off‘. Using their herbs and spices, I created the below recipe for submission with a chance to win some excellent prizes and opportunities.
Gluten Free Roast Vegetable Pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red capsicum
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Hot Chilli
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Thyme
- 250 grams gluten free pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Peel and dice onion, carrot, zucchini and sweet potato. Dice capsicum and halve cherry tomatoes.
- Place vegetables in a mixing bowl. Add garlic, chilli, thyme and olive oil. Mix until well coated.
- Place vegetables in a single layer on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Bake in oven for 35 – 45 minutes until the vegetables are tender and golden.
- Meanwhile cook the gluten free pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Mix roasted vegetables and gluten free pasta together and serve.