Things I Love About Summer
- All the best fruit is in season, while I cannot eat too much of it personally, the rest of the family can and I love seeing the fridge and fruit bowl full of fruit.
- Wearing summer clothes reduces the laundry pile.
- The house gets a constant airing from the windows being open.
- Love that the days last longer with daylight savings.
- It’s Christmas Time
Things That Aren’t So Great About Summer
- My 7 year old’s allergies flare up (hayfever, eczema and asthma)
- Extreme heat, it’s just nasty
- Having to put sunscreen on every time you step out the door.
- Flies and Mozzies
- Threat of Bushfires is much higher
If you would love to do your own list and linky up then the linky goes up Monday.
What do you love/hate about Summer? (or winter if you are are a Northern Hemisphere friend)
Image courtesy of jiggoja / FreeDigitalPhotos.net