Cheesecake is one of my all time favourite desserts and I have been meaning to try and make a gluten free version for ages. I chose to make the Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice into my own gluten free version.
It is so yummy and decadent, it’s heavenly.
Gluten Free Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 200 grams crushed gluten free arrowroot biscuit
- 100 gram butter, melted
- 500 grams Philadelphia block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 200 grams white chocolate melts – I used Cadbury’s
- 1 cup cream
- 130 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen – I used frozen
- Spray a springform tin lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix the gluten free biscuit crumbs and melted butter together and press in the bottom the tin. Chill.
- While the bases is chilling, prepare the filling.
- Melt the white chocolate melts and let it cool slightly, I use the microwave in short increments to melt mine but the double boiler method will work too.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until just smooth.
- Add the gelatine and white chocolate and mix until combined.
- With a spoon, stir through the cream
- Add the raspberries and stir through
- Chill for at least 2 hours – I chill mine for about 6 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
There are so many recipes over on the Philly website, be sure to check them out